Friday, March 30, 2012

A freebie!

Well as you may or may not know, I am completely addicted to templates.  I am a good scrapper without them, but for some reason I just love them!  Well I have a secret dream, and that is to become a template designer.  I have always wanted to!  Well not always, because before 2008 I had never heard of digiscrap LOL!  But you know what I mean!  I've wanted to be a template designer ever since I started usng templates back in 2008.

My good friend Tamara suggested that I put out a freebie template for you all to try out.  I decided that was a terrific idea!!  So I made one for you!  I think I have decided to call my templates Southern Delight Designs because I am known in digiland as southernmother and I'm from the south, in the US.  So anyway, here is the first template from me!!!

You can download it here:  http://www.mediafire.com/?i8iqq99p26cy8wk


I created this layout titled Smile with my template

Smile - credits:  Slightly Off Template 1 by Southern Delight Designs, All papers and elements are from the kit Picture Perfect by Meghan Mullins @ Sweet Shoppe and Font is DJB Miss Molly Brown by Darcy Baldwin @ Sweet Shoppe

I really, really hope that you will give my template a try and please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any problems or questions or comments.  I welcome any creative criticism :)

Have a super duper wonderful afternoon!!! <3


4 comments:

Tamara said...

love it!!

meg said...

this is so great! thanks! (i'm also addicted to templates - can't get enough of them!!)

Janytime said...

This is a fabulous template! I'm addicted to them also! Keep it up for all who share your passion.

3BluEyedBabies (Lynn) said...

Great job on your first template! I love it!!